RAMCO Community Management System (CMS)
RAMCO’s Community Management System (CMS) far exceeds the qualities and attributes of the normal visitor management system. It addresses a multitude of facets relating to both classical access control and the ever increasing responsibility of the community to; increase the characteristics of access control, to keep its residents informed, and most importantly, to address the unique challenges now facing communities everyday. RAMCO’s CMS addresses these items by adding the following features to its core SAS product. Each of these features has its own reporting functionality.
- Time & Attendance Login and Report (for Access Control Officer’s Timesheet)
- Officer Dispatch System
- Message Board – ability of Property Management to send messages to the gatehouse (real-time)
- Incident Reports – Officer/Property Management Reporting System
- Gatehouse Access Control Statistics – Real-time
- Event Management – Community Control of Events
- Community Work Order Management
- Violations Management
- Key Management
- Employee Management
- Club Member Management
- Resident Photo ID Management (Picture ID) with Access Control Officer Viewing Capability
- Integrated Community Email System
- Report Writer – the ability of Property Management to Query ALL Data, in any format and order, from the Access Control System Database
- Hurricane Preparedness Database – the ability of the community to instantly view Hurricane Preparedness Assets of Residents
- Access Control Officer Login Checklist – the community’s way of advising the officer of what they need to accomplish prior to taking over their gatehouse position
RAMCO – Listening, Learning, and Effectively Servicing the
Access Control System Industry for over Fifteen Years.
Over 500 Satisfied Clients!