YOUR COMPANY or ORGANIZATION and Ramco Protective, Inc.
Realizing the importance of a smooth transition, Ramco Protective objective is to avoid any disruption of service and to accelerate the learning curve of all parties involved. To accomplish this we have established the following methodology for your review:
- Initial meetings between Ramco Management and YOUR Company management representative(s) will be held prior to starting work. This will help us to identify specific problem areas not previously discussed, to establish a 24-hour channel of communication, and to define specific parameters for compliance with security needs and regulations.
- Discuss start-up
- Contract review and signing
- Designate client and Ramco liaisons for start-up.
- Working together, Ramco Protective and YOUR Company will develop a written set of security duties (Post Orders).
- At the direction of YOUR Company, Ramco Protective will contact current security team members identified by YOUR Company for retention after the change of security providers.
- Ramco Protective will screen individuals for employability.
- Selected individuals will participate in Ramco Protective New Hire Orientation.
- Retained team members will be provided new uniforms.
- Ramco Protective will work with new employees to make their transition smooth from their previous employer to Ramco Protective
- Additional personnel will be selected and trained for pre-assignment to YOUR Company to ensure a full complement of security team members at start up.
- Prior to starting work at each location, several “dress rehearsals” will be held to acquaint Ramco Protective personnel with the intimate details of the facilities, including: specifications, security, lighting and energy reduction programs, water conservation programs, safety regulations, time frequencies, etc.
- All security team members selected for your facility, having met all requirements, will participate in the following program:
- First day orientation consists of an initial briefing, (YOUR Company management rules and job policies explained), a tour of the buildings, and an explanation of job motivation, building security and site specific techniques.
- During the first week on the job, Director of Operations will work with YOUR Company management, staff and security officers assigned.
- During the second week on the job. Director of Operations will check employee time schedules and quality of work, correcting any deficiencies that may occur.
- During the third week on the job, Director of Operations and our field managers will conduct site checks and each individual will be given the responsibility to work on his own.
- Spot investigations and reinforcement of personnel will continue on an on-going basis.
- Additional management and supervision will be provided during the transition period and will remain as long as necessary to ensure work performance, systemize security, and to stabilize the work force. This additional supervision is provided at no additional cost to YOUR COMPANY.
- Frequent and regular meetings will be held (often daily in the initial stages), between Ramco Protective and the districts’ management delegated representative(s) until the security needs of the facilities are performed with no problems or restraint.
- Following the transition period, Ramco Protective will immediately institute a quality control program to ensure that the levels of security and safety achieved during transition continue. Because your needs change, Ramco Protective will maintain the initial flexibility and intensity of the transition period throughout the term of the contract. The most visible result of this program will be a dramatic increase in the “level of security service” of your facilities.