Reporting directly to upper management and the owner, all supervisors perform the following functions to ensure the highest quality of service to all RAMCO Protective clients.
- Make regular unannounced inspections of all facilities to ensure the compliance with the post orders, personal appearance, alertness, and knowledge of the specific site.
- Review all safety programs and make recommendations to improve service at the site.
- A Minimum of three management team inspections per week over and above our field supervisor’s inspections.
- Investigate all accidents regarding security or safety on the site.
- Conduct security audits to ensure that all aspects of the post orders are updated.
- Participate in the training of all RAMCO Protective officers.
- Meet with the client contact as needed and assist in any way to improve service to the site.