Top 10 Reasons
For Selecting Ramco Protective as Your Security Partner
- RAMCO Knows Florida better than anyone else we have been the region’s premier provider of private security services since 1995.
- RAMCO employs the most qualified security officers, hiring only the best of those who apply.
- RAMCO will not hire an applicant until he or she has passed our independent background investigation, including a seven year past employment history, personal references, and drug-test as required by contract.
- RAMCO Officers have been verified by the FBI and Florida Department of Justice as having no criminal convictions. They meet all state man-dated training requirements and are licensed by the Florida Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS).
- RAMCO officers participate in a rigorous training program that is a model for the industry. It includes introductory instruction, on-the-job training, and specialized and advanced training to meet specific client requirements.
- RAMCO promotes job satisfaction, pride and professionalism, and employee performance and retention by providing incentive and benefit plans for all employees.
- RAMCO branches operate 24/7, providing immediate assistance and de-cis ion making no matter the day or time.
- RAMCO management and supervisory personnel visit customer sites for both scheduled and unannounced quality inspections.
- RAMCO aggressively pursues customer satisfaction through our Quality Assurance Program performed by Corporate and Regional management on a continuous basis.
- RAMCO customers can always talk to the company Vice President, Adam Walfish at 561-756-0922.